In order to create pleasant and attractive residential areas with satisfied tenants, we work after a common rental policy. This means that we have no housing queue or point system.
Victoria Park strives for a mixed tenant composition, ie both older and younger, students, working, families with children and pensioners. This means that we reserve the right to freely choose among our applicants for vacant apartments. We see every rental as the start of a long rental relationship. In order to apply for an apartment, our basic requirements must be proved.
- The applicant (s) must have reached the age of 18 and personally attend when we show the apartment
- Applicants must have a fixed gross income of at least 2 times the rent. Income before tax is based on work, pension or study grants. Certain forms of grant can be included as a supplement to the specified types of income as housing allowance, but not support or establishment allowance. The creditor is approved in some cases.
- A credit report is made on all applicants who submit their application for interest. It may not display any payment remarks or debts.
- Applicants must have good housing references.
- There should be a valid home insurance.
- The number of persons residing in the dwelling must be reasonable in relation to the size of the apartment.
If you are a tenant and want to apply for a new appartment, we want you to meet the following conditions
- You should have stayed with us for at least 12 months.
- You should have paid the rent on time and not disturbed your neighbors.
- You must have approved income and have no payment remarks.
- Inspection of the current apartment must be carried out, and any damages in connection with the inspection must be paid, before signing a lease on a new apartment.
- If you live in a apartment that is not renovated, you can get priority to a new flat, primarily in the same city where you live today.
- To be considered active on My pages you need to log in at least every six months. If you do not log in for six months, your account will be deleted.
- If you answer no to five appartment or do not respond on our emails or phone calls, your account will be blocked for six months.